Tuesday 13 September 2011

The next event!

Planning for the next event is well under way! The next event will, again, take a different format, this time a glamorous cocktail party!


















The venue will be based in Leicester City Centre and the event will take place from early evening until the wee hours, with entertainment from a very awesome act, and goodie bags for the first 50 guests to arrive! (if you'd like to add something to goodie bags, let me know!)

If anybody would like to contribute to the event (last time we had gorgeous cupcakes from Can de Cween Cupcakery and a super fun photobooth from Darren Cresswell photography) then please get in touch!

To make sure you receive an invitation please email leah@goldenappledesigns.co.uk to make sure you're on the mailing list!

Leah x

2 comments:

  1. Good! I want an invite just like this. It is simply yet elegant. My wedding is around the corner and my mom has booked one of my favorite Chicago event venues for the wedding day. I really liked this post a lot and am going to share it with my fiancé right now.

    ReplyDelete